The Gilbert Blaze netball sits above the APT ball and below the Pulse in quality. The rubber compound ball is available in sizes 4 and 5.
The Blaze netball is nylon wound and has a butyl bladder. This ball tries to simulate the stitched seams to give a realistic feel of more expensive netballs.
- Entry level match/training ball
- Blended rubber surface
- Nylon wound construction
- Rubber bladder
- Duragrip pimple configuration
- Suitable for clubs and schools
- Available in sizes 4 and 5
Caring for your ball:
- Check the psi before each use
- Avoid use on rough surfaces
- Do not sit on inflated balls
- Rotate the balls in your kit to ensure even usage