As more of us need to work on our fitness at home, it is important to use equipment that will last. These Kettlebells are hard wearing and easy to clean, making them perfect for home use.
The UFE kettlebells have a vinyl coating which makes them easy to grip and clean.
Gyms are becoming less popular as we continue to social distance making home fitness essential. But why use kettlebells?
- They are perfect for core stability exercise
- They are ideal for use in full body workouts
- Increase your strength, endurance, agility and balance with just one piece of gym equipment.
You can use a vinyl coated kettlebell for cardio and strength based workouts too. The list of exercises you can do is endless and could include some or all of the following
- Kettlebell Clean: These are great for work on your hamstrings and lower back
- Alternating Renegade Row: Works wonders on your biceps and lateral muscles
- Kettlebell Leg Squat: Basically a squat on one or both legs. Great for quads and calves but if on one leg, ideal for balance too
- Kettlebell Round Pass: Great for working on your abs, and upper body rotation
- One Arm Kettlebell Swing: If the weight isn't too heavy you could do the exercises with one arm. This is amazing for balance, hamstrings and glutes.
In fact any almost any exercise you currently do without weights can be adapted to include a kettlebell.
Please choose your weight carefully as using a weight that is too heavy can cause injury. Remember that exercise gets harder if doing a set of 10 or 20. If you can hardly lift your weight at the start then it is obvious the weight is too heavy. We have selected 4kg kettlebells and 6kg kettlebells as they are the most popular weights abd are suitable for most levels of ability. However we also offer 8kg, 10kg and now 12kg too
If you are stuck for ideas on how to use your kettlebells then you could watch the video below wher Janette Cardy Fitness show us a simple 15 minute upper body routine.